


The day after Christmas we (Russ, Renee, and Erika) drove up to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and met Aaron and his family who had driven down from Rochester, NY. We got acquainted over lunch at the Applebees restaurant, then brought Aaron back to Manassas to meet the rest of the family. We had a surprise supper that evening (Wilde/Brayley version of a family potluck).
This photo was taken on December 30 after church. Much of our Christmas was taken over by Erika's wedding plans, we did all we could in a few short days. Most of the planning will be done long distance, as she is already back in Utah and we won't see her again until May.

4 comments:
Russ and Renee,
We enjoyed seeing your Christmas. Glad to know the Surprise Supper and Sleepy Soup traditions are still going strong. That is what we were doing with the Sillito's and Warren and Glenda on New Year's Eve. Our sleepy soup made its appearance on Boxing Day for our little family.
Kristin and Dennis
I love all the matching stockings, and nicely decorated table setting for Christmas! Glad you had a wonderful holiday. Good luck with the long distance wedding planning.
Hey! I didn't know you had one of thse! Those name stockings are awesome by the way! Did you order them from a catalogue or something?
What a great holiday. I'm glad you gave us your link, so we can get updates. I absolutely love the Brady Bunch look!! Whose idea was that?
Post a Comment